Over 100 members have registered, senior and junior, and we are hoping now that the better weather has arrived at last, it will encourage more of you.
Good news – Wimbledon Tickets
As a result of the BCSKMTC Members registering with Britain LTA the club has been allocated 2 pairs of Wimbledon Tickets - one pair for Centre Court and the other pair for Court 1 on Tuesday 24 June 2014.
BCSKMTC will undertake a ballot for the two pairs of tickets among all 2014/15 Paid up Members who also have Registered with the LTA. This process is required under the LTA Ballot Rules. The ballot will be held during an Open Day, at Kings Meadow Tennis Courts, in early May. The Open Day will be a fun day to include Tennis Competitions for all age groups, an exhibition tennis match, as well as drinks and a barbeque.
Please can members who have already registered pay their subscriptions for the year 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015. Any new members should register and pay their subscriptions via the BCSKMTC website at www.bcskingsmeadowtennisclub.org.uk as well as registering with the LTA at http://www.lta.org.uk/.
Please remember that if it was not for the reformation of the tennis club, the following would not have happened:
- Refurbishment of the tennis courts
- Junior coaching at the Village Hall during the winter, transferring to the Kings Meadow Courts on 4 April, every Friday until October
- Availability of CTA run tennis camps during the school holidays, as soon as we have a club house with a toilet
- Maintenance and repair of vandalism by club members, so that tennis can be played all year round on well-maintained courts
- Availability of club equipment for all ages to have a go at Club Sessions and to meet and play tennis
- Social events during the year and access to the Wimbledon Ballot for tickets.
Simon Hunt from http://www.tennisspecialists.co.uk/ lives in the village and can deliver any tennis equipment ordered either from the shop in Henley-on-Thames or online and also provides a “collect and deliver” re-stringing service within the parish.
Should you require any further information about BCSKMTC please contact Tony Windsor, Chairman. Tel 07909 848098 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
<< Go Back